What is it to be a MILF? We all know what the word MILF means but how do you REALLY be a MILF. When I was younger my whole goal in life was to be a MILF, i’m so glad my priorities changed haha. But lets think about this real fast. I came to the realization the other day that I have let myself go. After have 2 kids and being married for 3 years I forgot how to be sexy. Not for other people but for myself. We have kids and we lose ourselves and enter this journey called ‘motherhood’. Then Facebook loves to remind us of what we were doing 10 years ago…..
Like holy shit I looked GOOD. I had a flat tummy, I was confident, I was happy ALL THE TIME! What changed? Oh yeah, I grew up. I got responsible, got married, had babies and faced reality. Life was so much easier when I was irresponsible. But I wanna be happy again. I wanna have a carefree attitude when it comes to certain things, I want to be successful business woman and walk down the street and be super confident and I want people to see that on me. milf. I lost my Milf personality and I need to get it back so i’m on a mission to reclaim that and I want you to do it with me. I have some key bullet points here to help us get to that!
- Clean out your closet, like really clean out your closet. If you wouldn’t wear it tomorrow, then let it go
- Hydrate yo self. Drink water like it’s going out of style
- Tell yourself you’re hot. Like everyday.
- Own up to your mental health and don’t be ashamed. If you’re on antidepressants, take them. Don’t be ashamed.
- Love your body the way it is. Embrace your stretch marks. They gave you beautiful children.
- Pay on/off your debt. There is no worse feeling then owing money. Pay what you can. It’s so worth it.
- Brighten up your smile. Seriously.
- Exercise the way that works for you. You hate running but love to dance, then DANCE!
- Make a bomb ass playlist that puts you in a good mood and listen to it on the way to work.
- Treat yo self. Don’t feel guilty about buying something for yourself. You deserve it.
- Go out and have fun. We deserve a good girls night. Make sure you get one at least once a month.
- Go out on a date. Make time for you and your significant other.
- Get dressed up for no reason. Put on makeup every day. When you feel pretty everyone can sense it.
- Surround yourself with positive people. If everyone in your squad is a Debbie downer then it’s only natural that you become one also.
- Keep a journal, write down things that you are grateful for at least 3 items per day
- Disconnect from the world. Facebook can be so addicting and I admit I am on it constantly but we have to step back and appreciate what’s around us.
So I am going to try this and I want you to try it too. Let’s make 2018 a much more positive year and reclaim our MILF!! Follow me on Instagram to see my journey: @jennifer.sanger